- Joined Abel, Musser, Sokolosky & Clark in 1990
- Named partner of Abel, Musser, Sokolosky, Mares, Burch & Kouri in 1994
- Co-founded Musser, Kouri, & Bentwood Law in 2006
- Currently serves as managing partner of Musser, Kouri, & Bentwood Law
Affiliations and Honors
- Oklahoma Bar Association member
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Northern District of Oklahoma
- American Juris Prudence Award in trial practice
- Oklahoma County Bar Association member
- American Bar Association, student division member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America member
- Oklahoma Association for Justice member
- American Bar Association member
Schedule your mediation today via emailing Musser, Kouri, & Bentwood Law mediation coordinator Laura@MusserandKouriLaw.com
or call 405-840-4357.
Specializing in Workers' Compensation Mediations
Trey Kouri has practiced workers' compensation since joining Sid Musser in 1990. Although the practice is primarily focused on representing injured Oklahomans, trey has represented multiple uninsured employers.
His experience and knowledge in dealing with injured workers has allowed him to build a repertoire in the field of workers' compensation which is a significant benefit to respondents in getting their cases resolved. Trey is committed to serving both injured workers and employers in getting cases resolved.
Although there is never a GUARANTEE
that a case will settle, use Trey and increase your odds of a successful mediation. Call
us for a FREE consultation
Get Your Case Resolved, Get Trey
Mediations can take place at the Oklahoma workers' compensation court or in one of the multiple conference rooms at the law office of Musser, Kouri, & Bentwood Law. We are conveniently located at 4308 N. Meridian Ave with ample FREE parking.